|Job Title:||Mall Manager|
|Reporting to:||Al Houda Hotels and Tourism Co.|
|Company:||Bukhamseen Group – Iraq|
Oversee all aspects of mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and daily supervision of all maintenance and soft service functions.
- Supervise and manage shopping mall operations including property management, tenant management, customer service, contract services such as Facility management, cleaning, security, maintenance, etc.
- Supervise, guide and mentor mall team and contractor employee works to oversee daily operations incl. maintenance, security & cleaning, pest control, waste collection, mall administration and customer service
- Maintain high-quality property standards through daily checks and periodic preventive maintenance (i.e. cleanliness, AC level, lighting, assets & equipment) and security control for mall premises including parking, service areas, toilets and other common areas.
- Ensure timely payments collection from tenants (rents, charges, deposits) and payables towards service providers and suppliers for mall operational activity (maintenance, cleaning), ensuring all invoices within the operating budget authority levels are presented and approved, coordinating with finance and management for correct authority levels.
- Develop clear understanding about sales/turnover for shopping mall tenants. Collect tenant sales reports in timely manner for management reporting and decision-making
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day functioning of the shopping mall, facilitating good environment for retailers business activity and pleasant shopping environment for customers.
- Present the property to prospective tenants and provide details about the mall and terms of occupancy. Market vacant spaces to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising or other methods.
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with existing and potential tenants and Retail and F&B groups to ensure continued business.
- Conduct tenant orientation meetings for the entire Mall, covering emergency procedures, communication systems and other security procedures relating to the tenants of the Mall.
- Ensure appropriate tenant mix in line with business strategy and market demand to achieve desired footfall.
- Ensure mall operating policies & procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards
- Manage tenant shops operational compliance (i.e. shop appearance, merchandise, trading hours, waste removal, signage, etc.) through regular audits, surprise visits, etc. Rectify any non-compliance through official warning, lease contractual penalties, as required
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the business plan, strategies, marketing and annual events calendar for the mall in coordination with the mall team.
- Monitor property management, leasing and financial performance of the mall and take required action.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all important Municipal Emergency services including Police, Civil Defense, and Fire & Para Medic Services.
- Identify & inform Property Management Company of any Health & Safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees, contractors & the general public.
- Complete a daily report of mall traffic and other issues & provide a summary on a weekly basis to the Property
- Handle all conflicts and dispute situations amongst tenants, customers, mall visitors with help of security, in a smooth manner avoiding any disruption to mall operations.
- Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for both mall-related (i.e. insurance, completion certificates, approvals) and tenant-related (i.e. lease contracts, trade licenses, insurance, approved drawings, permits, etc.)
Monthly progress report on property management, leasing and financial performance.
Key Interaction / Stakeholders
|Media (newspapers, radio, TV, etc.)|
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
|–Experience & Qualification||–||Management skills:|
|o Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (e.g.||o proven track-record of managing a team|
|Civil) or equivalent.||o||Retail/Shopping Mall Business|
|o Overall 5+ years of professional work||o||Property Management|
|experience, 2 – 5 years’ experience in Mall||o||Conflict management skills|
|operations management position||o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) Skills|
|o Proven track record handling mall||o Excellent Arabic & English communication|
|operations / maintenance, Safety &||skills|
|Security, and Facilities management||–||Competencies:|
|preferably in a reputed large shopping||o||Deliver results|
|malls / Real Estate companies in GCC or||o||Customer first|
|abroad in a similar role.||o Problem solving & decision making|
|o||Relationships & teamwork|
The job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the job function.
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]