- Implement FSL projects’ activities.
- Complete deliverables to specification and within timeline.
- Represent Program and ACTED in Relevant Sectors
- Provide required information to relevant parties as dictated by contract and procedures
- Participate in the development of new proposal by supporting the identification of partners, sectors, activities, etc.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Carry out focus group discussions with targeted communities and their representatives.
- Carry out market assessment, price monitoring with support from the FSL officer.
- The identification, registration and selection of the beneficiaries in a timely and transparent manner as per project producers.
- Participate in voucher distribution, voucher redemption and all other activities related to voucher projects.
- Prepare the distribution plan in coordination with program officer and local authorities.
- Conduct training of the beneficiaries, in line with the project objectives.
- Regularly monitor program activities progress against program work plan, and identify any current or potential delays and provide timely inputs and feedback to the supervisor.
- Participate in field data collection for need Assessment, market assessment, and price monitoring.
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports to the FSL officer and manager as required.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by the project manager.
- A university degree in agricultural engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in agriculture and food security field,
- Computer skills.
- Arabic language is essential, some knowledge of English.
Chain of Command:
Report to: FSL Project Officer, FSL Project manager
Manage: Incentive workers, if any
Internal Relations: Sub-Area Manager, Finance / Admin Officer, PR Officer, Program Officers
External Relations : LCs, implementing partners
How to apply
- Interested and qualified applicants must fill the application form by this link https://forms.gle/nYiT616C5sdJ5e4K6
no later than 04 August 2020.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.