In addition to administrative duties, HR assistants are also often involved in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees. Typical tasks, therefore, include posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contacting references, and informing employees of their hiring status.
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; gather and maintaining records and information.
Duties and responsibilities
– Attending start-up meetings, announcing, closing vacancies, and collecting applications from different sources.
– Help in administrating the recruitment process (Booking the room, computers, chairs and stationary).
– Help in Scheduling interviews and tests, and communicating with relevant parties to facilitate the process
– Scanning, archiving, data entry and keep proper filing system for all recruitment related documents and checklists
– Contribute in preparation and delivery of recruitment reports.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Collect, categorize, and data-entry on HR System for all documents related to payroll (Timesheet, Attendance sheet, leaves, travel orders, overtime …etc.)
– Copy, scan, and archive personnel & payroll related documents.
– Gathering all missing information, documents, and data related to personnel files.
– Support in exit process of departing staff.
– Support in conducting orientation and induction for new employees about HR related system, policies, procedures, and practices.
– Report employees’ queries to senior staff members / management, and escalate when necessary to HR Management.
– Help in ensuring adherence to NRC’s HR Handbook, Terms of Employment, Syrian Labour Law other NRC policies and donor requirements.
– Contribute to coordination with relevant partners, authorities, lawyers and other stakeholders.
– Support maintaining the stationary stock for HR unit and initiate purchase requests when needed.
– Active collaboration in any project that HR participate in.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience or knowledge in similar filed.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in performing in complex and volatile contexts
- Knowledge in Human Resources fundamentals
- Knowledge in dealing with HRIS
- Knowledge in Syrian Labour and Social Security laws.
- Experience with Office applications (Word-Excel, Access Visio and PowerPoint).
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with People
- Communicating with impact and respect
We can offer
Contract period: Up to one year, renewable based on NRC fund and performance.
Salary/benefits:According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions.
Duty Station: Aleppo
Candidates who do not fill the website application form in details may not be considered.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee.
We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peacebuilding sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinsyria.com/nonprofitjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinsyria.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViS:
- vacanciesinsyria.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers