|Position Title||Logistics and Procurement Officer|
|Location||Afrin – Syria|
|Contract Duration||7 months|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please note that KUDRA Organization reserves the right to fill in the position before the deadline due to urgency of the position.
KUDRA is a non-profit organization works to achieve all elements of success and to target real development that achieves balance through human development enabling environment development and resources investment through the areas of Development projects, Capacity Building and Development and Research and Analytics.
|Scope of work:
KUDRA expects the candidate to perform the following tasks, the tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive:
· Carrying out local purchases (providing all the needed documents for them (RFQ, PO, GRN, SRN ……) and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
· Organizing the receiving of goods that purchased in Turkey -in the borderline (zero point)- and preparing the needed Entry notes for them.
· Tracking consumption of supplies, (stationaries, coffee break supplies, fuel, ….)
·- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of the Kudraequipments (laptops, tables, chairs, electronic devices …..)
· Planning and organizing the transportation, tracking individual and group trips for Kudra staff and trainees.
·- Communicating with the necessary authorities, in coordination with the ProcurementCoordinator, in case of special requirements like extra authorizations or if there is a possibility to speed up the clearance procedures in the borders.
· Supporting the Procurement Coordinator in the quotation, tenders and visits of suppliers when needed. Preparing reports of the activities.
· Informing the Procurement Coordinator in case of any major issue required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will ease decision-making.
· Performing tasks delegated to him/her by the Procurement Coordinator.
|Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Education: Intermediate institute or university degree in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, or a related field.
|Specific skills for the post
|How to Apply:
The Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV and application cover letter in English language by the end of May31st 2020 (CV should include information about education, qualifications and professional experience) indicating the job code “KU0520” in the subject line to the following email address: Email: [email protected]
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation
REQUEST from ViS: