To specialized service providers,
World Vision International (WVI) Syria Response Office** is inviting potential Suppliers; which are strong and highly regarded within the industry; to participate in Pre-Qualification process for Third Party Monitoring Service providers.
All well reputed and established companies and service providers having strong financial background, a valid tax number and sound experience in the above-mentioned service are invited to apply for the participation in the Pre-qualification Process.
Interested parties should submit the enlisted pre-qualification documents by 29th of Oct 2020 not later than 5.00 P.M (Amman time) with the Subject title: Prequalification of Third Party Monitoring Service providers in Damascus- 2020-9
Supplier should clarify the below :
-Registration status in Damascus area.
– Accessibility inside Syria.
-Willingness to be involved in a long-term agreement with WV.
-Area of expertise.
-Ability to conduct big data collections.
Please make sure to submit the following Documents:
- Provide a certified copy of a certificate of business registration, certificate of incorporation, business license or similar document
- Provide a certified copy of tax registration, tax clearance certificates or similar documents
- Provide information on ownership structure (Name of directors of the company / Owner)
- Provide last two years of audited financial statements or tax filing, or similar documents
- Provide references from previous customers
- Must be cleared of legal disputes that ended in Court in the past three years.
- Sign Conflict of Interest disclosure showing any relationship with WV staff.
- Sign statement that the bidder (or any of its directors or officers) would be open to back ground checks including watch dog screening (where applicable)
- Sign Supplier Code of Conduct (Attached in the link)
- Sign Safeguarding Behavior Protocol (Attached in the link)
- Sign Anti-Corruption Policy(Attached in the link)
- Previous work experiences in related fields
- List of Clients with similar previous work experiences
Submission of documents should be to only : [email protected]
World Vision International – Syria Response Office.
How to Apply
- Submission of the enlisted pre-qualification documents by 29th of Oct 2020 not later than 5.00 P.M (Amman time) Submission of documents should be to only : [email protected]
- And only for additional information you may send us an email to : [email protected], [email protected]
- To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinsyria.com) you saw this tender/procurement.