|Location||Afrin – Syria|
|Contract Duration||7 months|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Please note that KUDRA Organization reserves the right to fill in the position before the deadline due to urgency of the position.
KUDRA is a non-profit organization works to achieve all elements of success and to target real development that achieves balance through human development enabling environment development and resources investment through the areas of Development projects, Capacity Building and Development and Research and Analytics.
|Scope of work:
KUDRA expects the candidate to perform the following tasks, the tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive:
· Controlling and monitoring cash payments from the cashbox and coding and recording cash transactions in the daily cashbook or accounting system,
· Performing daily cash counts and investigating any discrepancies
· Following-up on cash advances and ensuring they are duly settled
· Carrying out transfer requests between cash and safe box
· Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes
· Performing currency exchange operations when required.
· Assisting with the preparation of salary payments as required .
· Performing monthly reconciliations before closing the monthly accounts, managing bank reconciliations and monthly bank statements if applicable
|Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Education: Intermediate institute or university degree in Business Administration, Finance, , or a related field.
|Specific skills for the post
|How to Apply:
The Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV and application cover letter in English language by the end of May31st 2020 (CV should include information about education, qualifications and professional experience) indicating the job code “KU0720” in the subject line to the following email address: Email: [email protected]
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation
REQUEST from ViS: